Sex, Lesbians, Pornography and Significant Others
One of the strangest parts of human sexuality, well at least my sexuality, is a fascination with lesbianism. I've never really got why, but girl-girl is just so hot. I've never been able to explain it to any of my ex-girlfriends. Never been able to explain it to myself.
I think it defies all explanation. I mean, I don't see how evolutionary biology can provide an answer. Lesbians don't provide too much of an evolutionary payoff. I also fail to see how rationality can provide an answer. It's not like I ever get to partake in the action. Neither do many faiths. I can't think of one that endorses lesbianism. Especially not in the form of pornography. I mean, porn's kinda out of the question. I think I just have to be confused. Confused and very, very turned on.
On the topic of being turned on, it's kinda cool having a significant other who digs porn. She's keener than I am to go to strip clubs, and dragged me to an adult shop last night.
Last night was a very interesting state of affairs.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home