Trailwalker
Following my ambition to change the world for the better, I am doing something about it. On the weekend of 8-9 April 2006, I will be competing in an 100km endurance race run by Oxfam that will aim to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to fight world poverty. It's called Trailwalker, and will go through some of the best scenery in New Zealand. Very exciting. I already give about 20% of my income to aid organisations, but people are still dying, therefore I can only do more to help. I am also doing it for the sheer challenge. 100km by foot is a long way. It will be an intense experience.
Also, our team of four is aiming to raise $3,000. If anyone feels like doing the right thing (opening your wallet) - then let me know, I'll send you my details. Better yet, I will organise a PayPal account. Otherwise, a pleasant comment is always welcome!
1 Comments:
Good Luck in your trailwalker! Have u started your training? I did it in Hong Kong a month. It was good! I really love it. I hope that I will do it again next year. One of my friend is flying to New Zealand from Hong Kong to do trailwalker as well.
Tell me more about it. If possible, I would love to do it in New Zealand, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home