Thursday, September 22, 2005

Meaning of Summer

Summer means happiness, warmth and beach! I can't wait. I know daffodils come out in early spring, but it's all part of the game. Anticipation is half the fun. Knowing that summer is arriving is just so exciting. Camping, tramping, painting, writing. It's all good.

My birthday's January 4th. I want a digital camera. I want to get creative again. I want, I want, I want! I want to enjoy summer! One of the best parts of being forced to work really hard to achieve a goal, i.e. an Honours year, is that I have also been forced into procrastination. My room is the tidiest its ever been, I am keeping in touch with many of my friends. This afternoon, I might go for a run. As far as writing goes, I keep thinking of scenes, dialogue and philosophical theories. It's just great. As soon as I get some free time, I'm going to rid myself of the shackels of the university and enjoy my summer. This blog, I admit, has been one of the best tools of venting procastinatative tendencies. Whenever I have had an idea in my head, I have had the ability to express it. 92 posts in 5 weeks!

I'm quite proud of my little blog, it has had 700 unique visitors already. I don't know what the norm is, but that's a fair number for a little thing like me. There is also the fact that I'm fighting a power law, but so is everyone else.

Emma! This summer I will spend so much time with her. It will be amazing. Roadtrips, beaches, swimming, surfing. Maybe even skiing if I can afford it (One of the perks of living in NZ is that you get to ski in summer). I want to draw her, listen to her, talk to her, hold her and most of all love her. OOoooOOOoo, love tingles. Excellent!

As well as other options, there's always PlayStation. Wont it be great to sit on the fat of the land, and play PlayStation for a couple of months. Hehe, I love the idea of being a postgrad and getting an unemployment benefit. So many possibilites, this summer is going to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home