Thursday, September 22, 2005

National Nude Day


National Nude Day
October 8 2005

It's that time again New Zealand. National Nude day is upon us. Therefore, in the interests of all those who enjoy getting naked and having a giggle, I emplore you to enjoy yourselves. I'm undecided about what I'm going to get up to this year. Ideally, it's always funnier as a group, but that takes real balls. But, I really think that it's time that urbanites show those country folk whos boss. If meterosexuals are so damn sexy, then let's show them some ass!

Image: © Nude Day 2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous triumpantly declared:

Nude day would be great fun!

What have you got planned?

It'd be great to join in a nude fun run of some sort!

7:33 pm, October 05, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous triumpantly declared:

wow do New Zealand's actually have a nude day?? Well when i went to NZ, i did see alot of bras on a fence for some reason...but im guessing that has nothing to do with nude day...

12:06 am, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home