Friday, September 23, 2005

Katrina, Levees and Black People

Now I'm always up for a conspiracy theory, and I guess this one is worth a mention: There is a lot of evidence now that the New Orleans levees should not have been breached. The storm surge was not big enough to do that.

Therefore, we must ask, why did they collapse? It's obvious, isn't it? Population control!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane triumpantly declared:

People were saying that Kanye West had overreacted when he said that Dubya doesn't care about Black people.
He wasn't;it's true.
And even if the levees DID break because of the storm surge, conspiracy theories are always fun(and often right regardless).
Thanks for this.
Diane
*random noter*

9:36 am, September 25, 2005  
Blogger T triumpantly declared:

Hey Diane, thanks for your comment!

I agree with you that there was latent racism going on there, and I'm glad that people have spoken out about it.

Of course, no one is going to be able to establish anything, but that doesn't stop anyone feeling a little bitter.

And ya, go the conspiracy theories! Hehe, wouldn't it be amazing if some amazing natural resource were to be found in the flooded regions, I can see people going crazy about it already.

2:13 pm, September 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home