Terrorism
I wonder what airport security officals can do about bone, stone or glass weapons. I mean, the thought that hijackers could use bone tools is pretty absurd, but it's resonably feasible. I mean, bone is a pretty strong substance; I sure wouldn't like being knocked over the head with a club. Then again, they need to get through reinforced doors into the cockpit.
Dispite the difficulties with getting through the door, I can imagine a low tech terrorist operation being carried out. They could use blowpipes and poison darts to take out the crew - and their carved weapons to deal with anything else that they need to take care of. What you would need is lots of electronic devices which will screw with the areoplane's navigation and communication systems. Perhaps the terrorists could create a handheld transmitter at the frequency the plane is using and use it as a jammer.
Then you just gotta get through that door. I'll let the terrorists figure that one out.. Don't wanna get arrested!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home