Friday, October 21, 2005

Holy Fuck


Jesus, extreme caffeine kick feels insane. I have never in my life been so wired. It's like, my eyes are sore, I want to vomit and my muscles keep twiching but I am completely alive. My whole body feels like it wants to dance, and I am filled with excitement. I can't seem to remember what it was like to feel tired.

I'm actually quite lucky, because for the last two weeks I have been on sleeping pills. I think I might be addicted to them. This was my third prescription in 3 months. Normally, not being able to sleep is a bad thing, but right now, 15 hours before my deadline - it's totally sweet!

Lol.. Something really funny has happened to my writing. You see, I need to hand in 12 essays. Each has a word limit of 3000 words. Guess what I'm up to on one of them? 6083! Lol. I'm totally fucked. Worst thing is, I'm not finished. It's like, I want to get everything completely right. Argh. Caffeine panic. Body shaking. Giggles. Is this what is meant to happen? I should take caffeine pills more often...

Geeze I am excited about finishing. I just want to get everything done and hand it in. It'll be completely intense. If I get everything finished, I will be over the moon. (About another hour or two writing, then I only need to perfect footnotes and typos).








3 Comments:

Blogger Shona the procrastinator... triumpantly declared:

hmmm just to say your blogs are pretty cool, probably has nothing to do with caffeine, but anyway. Although i haven't read all of them, i use them as a means to escape from studying..as well as msn, and google, and hmm anything that seems to be slightly interesting at the time(other then studying)

1:08 pm, October 21, 2005  
Blogger Matt triumpantly declared:

Spiders are cool. Yep you can make them make insane webs.

One thing that happens with them, I think I have a picture somewhere, will have to find it. Is that they get parasitised by some insects. Well not parasitised actually. The insect needs a protective case made to live in / metamorphose I think, so they inject the spider with something that makes them make it for them.

10:25 pm, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Matt triumpantly declared:

You can read more about what I said. Matt's Blog: Spiders On Caffeine

11:21 pm, October 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home