I've found the Torah scrolls? No, but I did recieve a humbling comment from Charlotte Wyatt's father last night. Don't know who Charlotte Wyatt is? Read this post to find out.. It's quite an interesting story actually.
This blog is for me to express the ideas I have in my head about any given issue. It will usually be philosophical and political, but I'm sure other things will occur as well.
I've found the Torah scrolls? No, but I did recieve a humbling comment from Charlotte Wyatt's father last night. Don't know who Charlotte Wyatt is? Read this post to find out.. It's quite an interesting story actually.
1 Comments:
Eh up, me again.
Thought you might like to know that the court order against ventilating Charlotte Wyatt was lifted today: her second birthday. All agree that she is in no pain and progressing extraordinarily well, now.
Additionally, she's going home soon.
Her site is a bit of a hotbed of mildly nutty US christian semi-fundie types, but it's got updates on how she's doing, and some rather nice pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home