Forum for Expression and Procrastination

This blog is for me to express the ideas I have in my head about any given issue. It will usually be philosophical and political, but I'm sure other things will occur as well.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Pretty Picture


Credits can be found at http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Misty_morning03.jpg.

posted by T at 3:05 pm | Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Permalink http://procrastinatehere.blogspot.com/2005/08/pretty-picture.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Active/Passive Euthanasia
  • Utilitarianism finds a Human Interest Story
  • Kiwi Carnival #6: Now accepting submissions
  • The Insanity defense
  • Vegetarian Shoes
  • Wikipedia
  • People are idiots
  • Intelligent Design Part 2
  • Intelligent Design
  • Title 1: Untitled
    Subscribe with Blogl*ines

About Me

Name: T
Location: Wellington, New Zealand

I'm a 21 yr old male that needs a reason for diversion. Am currently doing an Honours degree at Victoria University of Wellington and need some way to distract myself. I am engaged to a lovely young female named Emma. No doubt you'll read about her if you flick through these posts a bit. It may seem from my interests that I am a complete hippy. I'm not. I just have a tendency to get interested in too much. Oh.. my room's always messy. Is that important?

View my complete profile