Monday, September 05, 2005

Unwanted comments


My blog has recently encountered its first spam attack. Check out the uncannily relevant comments I've had to my post "Why we may speak for the speechless". I guess that means I'm on the map, so I suppose I'm flattered. It's been quite a positive three weeks. I already am a Crawly Amphibian!

Anyway, I had to make a choice between switching on word verification and disabling Anon comments. I went with word verification, because I assume that some people may be turned off by having to sign up to Blogger. But, does word verification turn more people off?

Please comment, and I will change my policy according to the force of public opinion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim triumpantly declared:

You have no choice but to go for word verification. Also,when you get the chance, check out my site at Condos R Us.

11:12 am, September 06, 2005  
Blogger T triumpantly declared:

Ah yes, excellent site. Much obliged!

11:56 am, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home