Strenuous moral position

Now here's a moral position that I currently have, but I'm not entirely sure it's defendable. That's why I thought I would put my idea into the free market of ideas, i.e. my blog and see what response I will get. Here's the position:
I will not enter the United States in protest of its foreign policy. Furthermore I will endevour consume those goods which have the least benefit of the United States' economy.
2 Comments:
Hello from the Theocratic Plutocracy of America!
It is difficult. I am part of nearly half my fellow Yanks who voted for Kerry. I am also opposed to the war in Iraq. Our Chimperor's approval rating is dropping fast.
Hey, we did buy a Fisher & Paykel washing machine! (Oh, and Illinois, my state, did go Kerry's way!)
Eternally grateful under his Noodly Appendage,
Jeff
Crystal Lake, Illinois, USA
I don't blame you for protesting this way. And just to point somethin out - why come to America? Everything you can find here, we imported from some place else.
I'm with fellow countryman Jeff on the subject of the war. Unfortunately, my state (Ohio) didn't go Kerry's way. Still tryin to figure that one out.
Post a Comment
<< Home