Today it begins!
Well, finally I have a blog. I hate that word. Blog just reminds me of blob, which leads me to things like goo, sticky and cesspool. So yeah, my relationship with blogging never got off to to a great start. I have to admit why I'm here. It took me a while to enter into the whole blog thing, I figured I read my first blog the other day, it was a big step. But, I admit, I am kinda an exhibitionist when it comes to my private thoughts.
What really drove me over the edge though was the following blog: http://caitlinhootoreardon.blogspot.com/ She's sweet, nice and dandy. Plus she's totally hot! Her discussion about drinking and boys reminds me of a teenagehood that I wanted to have. I miss teenagehood. I wanna drink and have sex just like they do in the movies.
I guess I will use this whenever I feel like it, but I bet most of the content here will be be political and philosophical. Ew yuck, I know. It's kind of a shame I have to lament my choice of university
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home